Vegans and vegetarians travelling to Ireland can find many restaurants which cater well with a wide variety of food. Vegetarian restaurants, vegan-friendly and vegetarian-friendly restaurants around the country are listed with reviews of eating out there. In addition there is a variety of vegetarian and vegan accomodation including many bed and breakfasts and holistic centres around Ireland. For your vegetarian and vegan shopping needs there are details on the many health food (wholefood) shops which sell specialist food that we vegans and vegetarians like, along with several organic and farmers' markets that can be a great source of healthy food options in Ireland.
You can now easily add your own reviews to all the places listed here, and add your own new places.
Top 10 most reviewed
- Blazing Salads (Dublin take out)
- Cornucopia (Dublin cafe)
- The Phoenix (Dingle B&B & restaurant)
- Natasha's Living Foods (Dublin raw food)
- Tir Na Nog (Sligo health food shop)
- Quay Co-op (Cork cafe & health food shop)
- Cafe Paradiso (Cork cafe)
- Organico (Bantry restaurant & health food shop)
- Govinda's (Dublin cafe)
- Juice (Dublin restaurant)